Brighter Care Agency Limited
In order to provide the right care and support to our service users we collect and keep records of certain personal information.
The information we collect
When a potential service user inquires about our care and support services though the various channels we employ (telephone, email, face to face, our website etc.)
we collect and store the following information you provide us,
- Your full name, address, date of birth
- Phone number, email and next of kin details
- Emergency contacts (their name, address and relationship to the service user)
- Your allergies, physical and mental conditions and medication
- Biological Gender (and preferred)
- Likes and dislikes (religion, politics and marital status etc.
- Compliments and complaints about our service etc.
The information we collect is done legally and regulated in the same manner.
Who we share your data with?
As part of your care we will share certain information to help establish a personalised care package for you. For example, will share relevant medical information with certain external health care professionals like your GP and pharmacists.
Under Article 23 of the General Regulation Protection (GRP), (GDPR does not apply to government agencies and law enforcement when data are collected and processed for the prevention, investigation, detection, or prosecution of criminal offenses or the execution of criminal penalties or for preventing threats to public safety)
In other words, Brighter Care is by law obliged to comply with law enforcement if they request information whilst, conducting an investigation on a service user.
At Brighter Care we will not share any of your information with any third parties without your consent.
As stated in the General Protection Regulation of 2018, you have the right to query any information we hold regarding you. At Brighter Care we strive to be transparent with our service users, so if at any point you feel uneasy and would like access to your personal information you can submit a ‘request of personal data’ at the email provided below.
In response we will disclose;
- A description of the data we hold and why we’re holding it
- Let you know who it can be disclosed to and under what conditions
- And a copy of the information (subject to quantity)
As brighter care we declare that we only collect relevant information, for the purpose of providing quality care and customers have the right to query the information and what we use it for.
If you have any questions and wish to contact us;
Email us [email protected]
Call us 07577870071